WIRELESS AND MOBILITY: AN ARCHITECTURE TO SATISFY EVOLVING REQUIREMENTS
The smartest investment for your business
Currently, wireless technology is the main gateway to the digital world, so it is essential to create the right network for growth.
Wireless LANs are, in many cases, a convenient solution for setting up a LAN.
Business LANs are replaced or integrated by wireless networks. This is advantageous in older buildings where a structured cabling system does not exist or can not be installed. The most widespread WLAN standard is based on IEEE 802.11 specifications (also known as the commercial Wi-Fi name).
Built ad hoc on the needs of each company, wireless access from business requirement becomes business drive, offering to its team:
* The development of:
- new personalized services and applications
- more services for the customer
- simplification of application implementation
* To manage:
- planning of service levels
- the priorities of users and applications
- company policies
- access control
* Allow and optimize:
- The on-boarding
- traceability of anomalous situations
- the most effective responses to attacks